.: moe.down 2004 :.
The fifth annual moe.down will again be in Turin, NY at Snow Ridge Ski Area, over Labor Day Weekend (Sept. 3, 4, & 5).
Tickets are now on-sale. Ticket includes all 3 days of music as well as camping. Get your tickets and make your way out to Turin, NY. Early bird ticket prices end on July 1st, so hurry up!
A map of the grounds can be found here.
The finalized lineup & schedule for moe.down 04 has yet to be released. Time frames are based on last years schedule, and will probably change.
These are the
confirmed bands we have so far for moe.down 04:
Al & the Transamericans
the Disco Biscuits
John Brown's Body
Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey
Grand Theft Bus
Michael Franti & Spearhead
5:30 Nellie McKay
7:15 Leo Kottke
9:15 Leftover Salmon
4:30 - Perpetual Groove (Performing throughout the night)
1:30 John Brown's Body
5:45 Duo w/ Gordon
7:30 Disco Biscuits
12:30 Burt Nielson Band
3:30 Burt Nielson Band (per moe.'s website, but we're guessing 3pm)
7:30 Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey (Performing throughout the night)
3:30 Michael Franti and Spearhead
6:00 Blues Traveler
5:30 Al and the Transamericans
7:30 Grand Theft Bus
9:30 Grand Theft Bus
moe.links? Golf much? If you're interested in the 4th annual moe.down charity golf outing to take place on Friday morning, below is a post Jeff Holl, the man behind the movement, made about it, direct any questions you have to him. This year the charity of choice is the Promise School in Utica, NY. The fee is $70 for the tourney - check the website at moedowngolf.com for more information.
I know it's early for golf info, but I have had several people already ask me about the tourney this year. I figured I'd post a quick email to let everyone know that yes, we are having it again, Friday morning, September 3 at Turin Highlands golf course, around 9 a.m. I really don't have any other details to share right now, but should have every thing squared away by the end of May. If you have any questions, shoot me an email at email@example.com and I'll try to answer them if I have solid info. If you have been to any of the previous tourneys, you know what to expect as it will be the same format, but hopefully this year I'll have some even better suprises for the group...
Date: Friday, Sept 3
Time: 9 a.m.
Place: Turin Highlands golf course, 5 minutes from the venue
info you probably know:
ON SALE NOW AT Ticketmaster, Snow Ridge Ski Area (800-962-8419), TICKETS ALSO AVAILABLE AT GATE
– No cameras or video taping in the concert area. Audio taping in designated taping area only on a first come first serve basis. No board patches.
– Beware of counterfeit tickets.
– The sale of alcohol and food is strictly prohibited.
– The sale of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
– We ask that you please give us a hand to keep the parking lots and camping areas clean.
– No food or drinks may be brought into the concert area except sealed water bottles and empty plastic containers. There will be plenty of food and drink available in the concession area.
– No pets
– No fireworks or incendiary devices
– No open fires
– No glass or metal containers
– No illegal drugs or controlled substances
– No knives or weapons
– All children 8 and older must have a ticket
– This is a rain or shine event, be prepared
– Port-o-johns, showers (rustic) and bathrooms are located in campground area.
– restrooms located in moe.âs tavern.
– port-o-johns located in concert area.
–Medical station is located on the North end of the main parking lot, or look for Ski Patrol.
– Lewis Co. General Hospital - 315-376-5200
The parking lot will be approximately 200 yards from camping area, no cars allowed in camping area. Be prepared to carry your stuff.
Ski lifts will be open. You will not be allowed on the ski lifts with your bike without a bike helmet. Do not forget to bring locks to keep your bike safe.
(120 miles) NYS Thruway 90 West to Exit 31 (Utica), Route 12 North to Boonville, Routes 12D North & 26 North to Turin.
(145 miles) Route 81 North to Syracuse, NYS Thruway 90 East to Exit 33 (Verona). Route 365 East to Rome, Route 26 North to Turin.
(35 Miles) Route 26 South to Turin.
Kingston, Ontario & Watertown:
Route 401 East, to Route 81 South, to Exit 45 (Arsenal St), through downtown Watertown to State St, to Route 12 to Lowville, Route 26 South to Turin.
Rochester and points west:
(145 Miles [rochester]) NYS Thruway 90 East to Exit 33 (Verona), Route 365 East to Rome, Route 26 North to Turin.
(30 Miles) Route 26 North to Turin.
(75 Miles) NYS Thruway 90 East to Exit 33 (Verona), Route 365 East to Rome, Route 26 North to Turin.
(40 Miles) Route 12 North to Boonville, Routes 12D North & 26 North to Turin.