.: moe.down 2006 :.
The seventh annual moe.down will again be in Turin, NY at Snow Ridge Ski Area, over Labor Day Weekend (Sept. 1, 2, & 3).
Tickets are now on-sale. Early Bird Tickets are gone, but a limited number of $95 tickets are available until they are sold out or until August 12th. Tickets after that be $110. Tickets also available at the Stage Door, 1222 Arsenal St, Watertown, NY, 315-785-5409. For up-to-the-minute information, please visit http://www.moe.org. Ticket includes all 3 days of music as well as camping. Get your tickets and make your way out to Turin, NY.
A map of the grounds can be found here.
lineup and schedule has been announced!
The Avett Brothers
Banyan featuring Stephen Perkins
Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
Mike Gordon and Ramble Dove
Mike Rocklin , Jim Loughlin of moe. on Bass, Vinnie Amico of moe. on Drums, Shannon Lynch of Lynch and Conehead Buddha on Saxophone, Flute and Vocals, Terry Lynch of Lynch and Conehead Buddha on Trumpet, Cris Noel on Vocals and Guitar, and Ken Teich of Tiberius on Lead Guitar, with a Special Guest Appearance by Vermont Blues Guitar Legend Chris Kleeman!
Page McConnell with Jon Fishman, Adam Zimmon, Jared Slomoff and Rob O'Dea
Pat McClimans Group
5:00 - 6:15 - Mike Rocklin
6:45 - 8:00 - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
9:00 - 10:15 - Page McConnell with Jon Fishman, Adam
Zimmon, Jared Slomoff and Rob O'Dea
11:15 - 1:00 - moe.
4:00-5:00, 6:15-6:45, 8:00-9:00, 10:30-11:15 - Toubab Krewe
moe.links? Golf much? Jeff Holl has placed the below info for this years outing on his site:
We are now full for the golf and are starting the wait list. Please register and I will tell you your number on the list.
Welcome to the home of the 6th annual moe.down charity golf outing, to benefit The Fisher House as well as The Mark Crawshaw Music Fund. This years event will take place on Friday, September 1 with a shot gun start at 9 a.m.
If you're interested in the 6th annual moe.down charity golf outing to take place on Friday morning, please contact Jeff Holl, the man behind the movement, or check the website at moedowngolf.com for information.
info you probably know:
ON SALE NOW AT Ticketmaster, Snow Ridge Ski Area (800-962-8419), TICKETS ALSO AVAILABLE AT GATE
– No cameras or video taping in the concert area. Audio taping in designated taping area only on a first come first serve basis. No board patches.
– Beware of counterfeit tickets.
– The sale of alcohol and food is strictly prohibited.
– The sale of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
– We ask that you please give us a hand to keep the parking lots and camping areas clean.
– No food or drinks may be brought into the concert area except sealed water bottles and empty plastic containers. There will be plenty of food and drink available in the concession area.
– No pets
– No fireworks or incendiary devices
– No open fires
– No glass or metal containers
– No illegal drugs or controlled substances
– No knives or weapons
– All children 8 and older must have a ticket
– This is a rain or shine event, be prepared
– Port-o-johns, showers (rustic) and bathrooms are located in campground area.
– restrooms located in moe.'s tavern.
– port-o-johns located in concert area.
–Medical station is located on the North end of the main parking lot, or look for Ski Patrol.
– Lewis Co. General Hospital - 315-376-5200
The parking lot will be approximately 200 yards from camping area, no cars allowed in camping area. Be prepared to carry your stuff.
Ski lifts will be open. You will not be allowed on the ski lifts with your bike without a bike helmet. Do not forget to bring locks to keep your bike safe.
(120 miles) NYS Thruway 90 West to Exit 31 (Utica), Route 12 North to Boonville, Routes 12D North & 26 North to Turin.
(145 miles) Route 81 North to Syracuse, NYS Thruway 90 East to Exit 33 (Verona). Route 365 East to Rome, Route 26 North to Turin.
From Ft. Drum:
(35 Miles) Route 26 South to Turin.
From Kingston, Ontario & Watertown:
Route 401 East, to Route 81 South, to Exit 45 (Arsenal St), through downtown Watertown to State St, to Route 12 to Lowville, Route 26 South to Turin.
From Rochester and points west:
(145 Miles [rochester]) NYS Thruway 90 East to Exit 33 (Verona), Route 365 East to Rome, Route 26 North to Turin.
(30 Miles) Route 26 North to Turin.
(75 Miles) NYS Thruway 90 East to Exit 33 (Verona), Route 365 East to Rome, Route 26 North to Turin.
(40 Miles) Route 12 North to Boonville, Routes 12D North & 26 North to Turin.